Get Inspired: Before & After
Core Pantry - Before & after:
Oils & Vinegar Pantry - Before & after:
Get Inspired: Take the BlissQuiz
Are you ready to bliss your home? Take the quick quiz below to see where you fall on the bliss spectrum:
- When you open your fridge door, do you
- Cringe, because you rather not have to get your fingers sticky digging through the numerous packages including unrecognizable left overs that need to be tossed
- Beam and pause a few moment to just stare at the gorgeous, soothing order
- When guests come to help to empty the dishwasher, do they
- Leave most dishes on the counter because they can't quite figure out where what goes
- Comment on how organized you are and how pretty your cabinets look
- When you decide to bake a treat, do you
- Run to the store and buy all ingredients just in case because you don't remember whether you have vanilla extract or chocolate chips handy
- Go to your shelf of baking ingredients and take out what you need with ease
- When you have surprise guests, do you
- Call the pizza delivery guy to place a rush order
- Pop open your jars with fresh nuts and olives and toast up some frozen baguette to serve with fresh cheese and your homemade (!) jalapeno jelly
- When you're driving home after a hectic day and the kids ask "what's for dinner?", do you
- Stop at the grocery store and buy deli dishes
- Think 'what veggie do I have at home?' and 'how much time do I have?' and then make the perfect, fresh dish in just 20, 30 or 40 min
Count how often you answered with #1 vs. #2.
If you answered #1 1-2 times:
You are on your way to bliss at home. You are quite organized and ready to roll with the typical projects at home.
If you answered #1 3-4 times:
You stress about your kitchen and rather not eat in whenever you can. Thinking about your kitchen drains you and it is not a source of joy.
If you answered #1 5 times:
You need blisshaus help! Your kitchen stresses you out and is a money pit. You waste money on eating out AND on throwing out the food you bought at the store. Worse yet, your kitchen is not a reflection of your sophistication and style.