Jars (Sets of 2)
Our glass jars are the key to the beautiful, streamlined Blisshaus look & feel. They seal airtight and will keep your food fresh.
Since they are glass, they are endlessly recyclable and contain zero by-products to keep your food clean and pristine. So pack up all those plastic bins and containers and make the switch to gorgeous, heirloom-quality glass jars!
Every glass jar comes with one label of your choice. When you place an order for any number of jars, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your label choices or to request a pantry planner. (Pictured tall & short)
Choose from 5 sizes:
- Holds 1-1.5 cups
- Round jar with 3.25" diameter x 3.5" tall
- Ideal for salsas and small amounts of leftovers
- In the last photo, the Mini is the round jar with the wasabi peas, about the same size as a large orange
- Holds 4-5 cups
- 4" square x 6.5" tall
- Ideal for baking ingredients like coconut, almond flour, etc.
- In the last photo, the Shortie is the jar with the Nuts
- In the 'Jar Dimension' photo, the third row from the top is all Shorties.
- Holds 6-7 cups
- 4" square x 8.75" tall
- Ideal for core pantry items like rice, beans, noodles, etc.
- In the last photo, the Tall Boy is the jar with the Seaweed on the far left.
- In the 'Jar Dimensions' photo, the top two rows are all Tall Boys.
- Holds 8-10 cups
- 5" square x 8.5" tall
- Ideal for cereals, granolas and pasta and beans for families with big eaters
- Photo coming soon!
- Holds 12-14 cups
- 5.5" square x 9.5" tall
- Ideal for a large inventory of pasta or storing potato and tortilla chips. We take the jar to our local taqueria and have them fill the chips straight into the jar. Can't get them any fresher - delish!
- The bottom row on the shelf in the 'Jar Dimensions' photo is all Jumbo jars.
The jar itself, the glass lid, and white rubber seal are dishwasher safe.
The wire clasp is made from aluminum so you don't want to put that into the dishwasher. The salts in the dishwasher soap react with the aluminum and turn the aluminum surface grey and rough. Just pinch the wire clasp together to remove it from the lid and jar. You don't want to put the wire clasp into the dishwasher since it is made from aluminum.
By the way, should you put the wire through the dishwasher, it's perfectly save for you - just not nearly as pretty. Check out our blog post on step-by-step guide that shows you just how easy it is to take the case off and put it back on.